High-quality Christian education
for your grade-schooler.
Christ the Cornerstone Academy is a private Christian school located in San Diego, CA. We share your desire to provide a high-quality Christian education for your children. Christ the Cornerstone Academy assists parents in nurturing and enriching the lives of their children through a caring program.
Christ the Cornerstone Academy was established to provide a balanced program of educational experience and a nurturing Christian environment for children two through five years of age. Recognizing the importance of balanced growth, our staff will provide the opportunity for intellectual, emotional, physical, creative, social, and spiritual development of your child. The Board of Christian Education has chosen the Abeka Christian curriculum and the Concordia religion series to achieve these goals.
to help your student grow.
At Christ the Cornerstone Academy, we strive to prepare our students for middle school and high school by providing a high-quality Christian education that emphasizes academic excellence, musical and artistic expression, and spiritual growth. Our teachers follow the Abeka classroom curriculum for Kindergarten through 5th Grade.
Our Educational Objectives:
- To develop in our children a competence in all subjects in the curriculum
- To maintain a curriculum superior to local schools such that children leaving our school find themselves prepared for attendance at the school of their choice
- To aid each Christian home in its primary responsibility of educating and training children in the discipline of faith and love
- Teach students how to treat others with respect and to avoid bullying behaviors toward other classmates.
- To develop in our children a positive, Christian self-image so that they know they are created and loved by God
- To guide the children in their development spiritually, socially, intellectually, physically, and emotionally
- To develop in our children the ability to think clearly and to employ good work habits