High-quality Christian education
for your preschooler.
Christ the Cornerstone Academy is a private Christian school located in San Diego, CA. We share your desire to provide a high-quality Christian education for your children. Christ the Cornerstone Academy assists parents in nurturing and enriching the lives of their children through a caring program. Parents have the option of enrolling their child half-day or full-day, either 2-days, 3-days, or 5-days per week (based on availability). Our preschool program offers a 2-year old class, 3-year old class, and 4-year old class.
Christ the Cornerstone Academy was established to provide a balanced program of educational experience and a nurturing Christian environment for children two through five years of age. Recognizing the importance of balanced growth, our staff will provide the opportunity for intellectual, emotional, physical, creative, social, and spiritual development of your child.
to help your student grow.
Childhood is a time for fun, but also a time for learning. It is a time for developing new relationships with the world and the people in it, for exploring, and becoming independent, and meeting a whole range of new challenges. Every child is given the opportunity to develop his/her abilities in the same measure as the Lord has blessed him/her. At Christ the Cornerstone Preschool, early Christian Education makes a difference.
The PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM includes:
- Reading Readiness
- Thematic Unit Studies
- Learning Centers
- Language Development
- Bible Studies
The GOALS of Christ the Cornerstone Preschool are to encourage children to:
- Interact with peers and adults in a respectful manner
- Develop readiness skills in reading, writing, science, and math concepts
- Develop fine and gross motor skills
- Write their name using upper and lower case letters
- Become familiar with the alphabet and consonant sounds
- Participate in dramatic, free, imaginative, and organized play
- Develop an appreciation of the arts through singing, art processes, story-telling, circle time, and creative movement